I Have Been Named Personal Representative/Executor in Someone’s Will. How Do I Administer the Estate?

Normally, you will first need to file a Petition in the Probate Division of the appropriate Court, requesting to be appointed Personal Representative and allowing you to administer the estate in accordance with the rules of Court. We have over fifty years experience in assisting parties in the administration of wills, trusts and estates. Please contact us with any further questions.

Photograph of the Thomas Jefferson Monument landscape, adorned with a blue filter.

Contact Us

Fill out the contact form or call us at (301) 654-5757 to schedule your free consultation.