The Law Firm of Goldberg & Goldberg was established in the District of Columbia in 1938 and since that time, we have aggressively and conscientiously represented our clients in an endless variety of legal matters in Maryland, the District of Columbia and Virginia. Over the years our firm has resolved for substantial sums, thousands of serious personal injury and death claim cases resulting from vehicular, truck and airplane accidents, defective products including automobiles and tires, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, pharmacy errors and many other causes. This has been accomplished by settlements, trials in the state and federal courts in these jurisdictions, and through hard fought precedent setting cases in the United States Court of Appeals. We also have a very active and longstanding practice in the administration of estates, preparation of trusts, wills and estate planning.
Since our establishment more than sixty years ago, the law firm of Goldberg and Goldberg has earned a reputation at the bar for zealous and successful representation of our clients.
- Attorneys, not paralegals, will meet with you, draft all documents and be involved in all meetings with adjusters and attorneys.
- We devote all the time necessary in client conferences and meetings, to prepare and prosecute your claim and to otherwise provide in a confidence inspiring manner the particular service which you require.
- We offer prompt appointments and, if necessary, come to your home or hospital.
- We strive to return phone calls promptly.
- All personal injury cases are handled on a percentage of recovery basis. The client is only charged if we recover for you by way of settlement or judgment.
Fill out the contact form or call us at (301) 654-5757 to schedule your free consultation.